Monday, March 30, 2015

Among the Shadows announcement!


Hello all! So excited to announce the cover reveal for AMONG THE SHADOWS, a collaboration of darkish short stories from thirteen YA authors!

The release date is set for September 14th and I'm beyond thrilled to be included in this lineup of amazing authors.



We have a Kickstarter campaign to help with publishing this collection, and it includes all sorts of fantastic perks, so check it out here.  https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/1701040115

I love the concept of this subject matter. Weird and creepy does show up in my writing a bit, so it was nice to let loose and get, well, creepier. :) I know I am having a blast (and scaring myself in the process) with the story I'm including in the collection.

Spread the word, if you dare!

6 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Congrats, Lydia. That's so awesome.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Lydia - that's great!

Southpaw HR Sinclair said...

Very cool 'er creepy. Congrats!

Angela Brown said...

Awesomesauce... or would that be Creeptastic? Either way, I'm spreading the word :-)

Margo Kelly said...

YAY! That sounds wonderful. :)

Eva Inka Nurmaisya said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Kulit Bersih
Obat Pilek Menahun
Obat Alami Batu Empedu
Obat Lupus
Obat Ginjal Bocor
Obat Infeksi Lambung
Penanganan TBC Kelenjar
Obat Gatal Bibir Vagina
Cara Menghilangkan Infeksi Jantung
Obat Penyakit Jantung
Obat Herbal