Monday, September 29, 2014

Write Club Winners!



Hi all! Do you guys know about D.L. Hammons' Write Club? Well, the contest is down to two finalists, Lord Codpiece (yep, you read that right) and Cocktail Lion. You can read their entries here.

I was honored to be one of the judges and the winner is being announced today! So jump over to D.L.'s blog and check out the winner along with the comments from myself and the other judges, (listed here.)



Enjoy the winning piece, congrats to the winner, and see you later this week at the YA Scavenger Hunt!

5 comments:

SA Larsenッ said...

Thanks for letting us know a winner has been chosen. I'll hop on over....

Hope all is well!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I just saw Lord Codpiece won!

Angela Brown said...

I may be silly in saying but Lord Codpiece is awesome in name alone. I'm sure you had a blast reading all the various samples for this.

DL Hammons said...

Thank you again for helping to choose the winner this year! :)

Eva Inka Nurmaisya said...


Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Jual Obat Maag
Obat Herbal Infeksi Jantung
Obat Hipertiroid Tradisional
Obat Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Ginjal Mengecil
Obat Batuk Kronis
Menghilangkan Sakit Pinggang
Obat Tumor Parotis
Obat Lemak Dalam Darah
Obat Polip Hidung Alami