Thursday, July 11, 2013

My WriteSpace & Glowing Bunnies!

It's been a crazy few weeks since ALA and I'm back from vacation. Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

In case you missed it, Meagan Spooner (author of Skylark and These Broken Stars) featured me on "In Search of the Write Space" feature on her blog. There are a few surprises in there (payphones? bird poop? bugs? manatees?) plus a swag giveaway, so check it out!

Also, today I'm posting at the League of Extraordinary Writers on Glowing Bunnies and caveats when writing sci-fi. There's a fun doodle I made, so please stop by!

And finally, don't forget to enter Mila Ferrera's SPIRAL Ebook and $50 gift card giveaway down below. :D

Happy Thorsday, everyone!

13 comments:

Carrie Butler said...

You're everywhere, Lydia! I'll have to go check out the posts. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glowing bunnies? Now I'm curious.

Shelly said...

Happy Thorsday indeed!

Jai Joshi said...

Cool, I'm go check them out!

Jai

Old Kitty said...

Lovely Lydia! Hope you had a great holiday! Take care
x

Connie Keller said...

I hope you had a great vacation. I'm off to check the linked sites.

J E Oneil said...

Happy Thorsday back at you! I hope you had a good vacation.

Denise Covey said...

Glad to see you back Lydia. Just popped by to say hi. I'll check some of the links...and wonder about 'glowing bunnies.'

Leslie S. Rose said...

Okay, that WAS a glowing bunny I saw. I thought I was losing my mind. Heading off to links...

Rachna Chhabria said...

Glowing bunnies, I am super curious.

Optizign said...


This blog is according to my acpectations dude.This has helped me in my daily and also dental life so much.Love you for this one.
Chiropractic website samples

shehzad Amc said...

This is a good blog. Your blog is very nice and interesting. I like it very much. I will tell my friend about your blog.

San Leandro Dentist

Eva Inka Nurmaisya said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Konsumsi Teh Hitam Setiap Hari Dan Rasakan Manfaatnya
Makanan Menyehatkan Penurun Kolesterol
Makanan Yang Di Pantang Untuk Beberapa Jenis Penyakit
Jenis Tanaman Yang Mampu Mencegah Penyakit Tumor Dan Kanker
Cara Atasi Insomnia Dengan Tidak Mengkonsumsi Obat
Turunkan Risiko Asma Pada Anak Dengan Pelihara Anjing
Tips Cara Membangkitkan Gairah Pria Untuk Bercinta
Obat Agar Terhindar Dari Bakteri Dan Virus
Tips Memutihkan Kulit Ala Wanita Jepang Secara Alami
Obat Herbal Untuk Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Leher