Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Q & A with Demitria Lunetta and a Cumby Confession


Hey guys! I'm interviewing fellow Class of 2k13 member Demitria Lunetta (I know, I know--her name is so crazy gorgeous!) on her post-apocalyptic book, IN THE AFTER, which releases from Harper Teen on June 25th.


Some more items:

1. THANK YOU for all your well wishes on my post-Start Trek gastrointestinal disaster. Not exactly post-apocalyptic, unless you're talking intestinal flora.

2. I got to guest teach a local creative writing class for highschoolers and test read the first chapter of my WIP and I *think* it was well received. I heard a rumor they were still talking about it in geometry later, so I'll consider that a win. :D

3. Also, I have a terrible, terrible crush on Benedict Cumberbatch that rivals my Loki crush (thank you, Star Trek-Into Darkness, my gateway drug). I'm rapidly consuming episodes of Sherlock as we speak.

Here's Cumby, in case you haven't met. Some sugar for your AM coffee. ;)



14 comments:

Shelly said...

Headed on over- glad you are feeling better!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you lived! And that's a major accomplishment if the teens were talking about it later.

Em-Musing said...

Aw, the sugar didn't come through on my computer. Glad you're feeling better.

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Glad to know you are feeling better!

Benedict Whatever-his-name is really doesn't do it for me. At all.

I just wanted to keep on looking at Chris Pine.

SA Larsenッ said...

*sighs* I've yet to see Star Trek. Guess I should get on that.

Rachna Chhabria said...

Your book sounds good. I love post-apocalyptic YA stories.

Carol Riggs said...

I love the sound of Demitria's book! (and yes, her gorgeous and very Harry Potter-sounding name, too!).

I enjoyed the Star Trek movie too--we saw it in 3D. Awesome. Ah, Cumby; in the movie he reminded me a tad of Wesley (Cary Elwess) in The Princess Bride. His mannerisms and the way he holds his self/expressions. :)

lbdiamond said...

Awesome!

So cool you got good feedback from teens--yay!

Cumby is definitely a hottie. Loved his voice in Star Trek. YUM.

alice-jane said...

Yay! So happy to know that you're feeling better!

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!! :D Love him! And isn't Sherlock amazing? Season 3 needs to come out sooner!

mooderino said...

Hmm, have a thing for bad boys?

shehzad Amc said...

Thanks so much. Very, very glad to hear it's staying up as an archive.

san ramon dentist

Romance Reader said...

So glad that you are better. Fantastic to have feedback.

Nas

Jai Joshi said...

Girl, I've had a crush on Benedict for years! He's gorgeous!

I sorry to hear that you've not been well, though. Eek, glad you're better.

The high schoolers must have been fun!

Jai

Eva Inka Nurmaisya said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Makanan Sehat Yang Mampu Mencegah Datangnya Penyakit Kanker
Awas Polusi Udara Bisa Sebabkan Anak Asma
Cara Mengatasi Masalah Ejakulasi Dini
Penyakit Pada Organ Vagina Bisa Disebabkan Virus Dan Bakteri
Beberapa Lurah Cantik Yang Ada Di Indonesia
Obat Infeksi Jantung Yang Paling Aman
Obat Herbal Penghancur Lemak Dalam Darah
Makanan Sehat Penderita Batu Empedu
Tips Alami Untuk Membersihkan Kuman Akibat Penyakit
Waspada Meningitis Bakteri Yang Menyerang Bayi