Thursday, April 18, 2013

Twitter Experiment

Hey guys!

Thanks for the comments on the malaria post. (I'm still itching! Where's my hydrocortisone? Where's my mefloquine???)

So today I had this random idea. I have 2900 Twitter followers and would love to break the 3K mark. I used to search out random Twitter people to follow in hopes that they would followme, but I simply don't have time.

So I'm offering some swag to get more followers. I wonder if it will work. So please RT the following, and you'll be entered into the contest! Later on, I'll tell you if it's an effective technique to get more followers. :D

Follow @lydiaykang and WIN CONTROL bookmarks+stickers+magnets! New followers and RTers entered & 5 winners picked at 3kfollowers!

So. Have you ever experimented with Twitter or social media like this? Do you actively try to get more Twitter followers, or just let it be?

15 comments:

Shelly said...

I have a Twitter account, but not much of an idea of how to use it. If I can figure it out, I will retweet it~

E.J. Wesley said...

Done! And good luck! :D

Natalie Aguirre said...

Let us know how it works and what you find is effective to do with Twitter. I'll definitely follow you when I get on Twitter.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I've never tried. People just keep following. Will send out the Tweet for you.

Scarlet Wilson said...

Tried to retweet and it came out as -2 too long!
Have deleted a few spaces and it's out there!

mooderino said...

Tweeted!

mood
Moody Writing

Kerri Cuev said...

You got it! :)

Stephen Tremp said...

I'll be happy to. As soon as I can log into Twitter. It keeps asking me the Captcha questions and still won't let me log in. Maybe I'm logged in on another mobile device.

Romance Reader said...

Done! And all the best!

I don't actively look to increase my followers but I do follow back anyone new who follows me.

Nas

Rachna Chhabria said...

I am not on Twitter, but will definitely follow you when I join it.

Along These Lines ... said...

Sorry. My t-shirt reads "Will follow Twitter for food."

DL Hammons said...

For the most part I leave Twitter alone...but I find it to be an excellent marketing tool. Whenever I tweet one of my contests or blogfests (multiple times), participation goes way up! :)

Leslie S. Rose said...

I have to admit, I sort of plod along with social media. I love blogging and reading blogs, that's where I pour most of my energy. Off to do you "Twitter thang."

J.L. Campbell said...

Not sure I'm following you, but will check. :)

Eva Inka Nurmaisya said...


Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Bayi Tabung Memiliki Resiko Lebih Besar Terkena Kanker
Posisis Seks Untuk Mencegah Ejakulasi Dini
Efek Samping Menggunakan Sabun Pembersih Vagina
Bahan Alami Yang Bisa Di Jadikan Masker Untuk Wajah
Makanan Dikonsumsi Untuk Mengeluarkan Darah Kotor Menstruasi
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Pembengkakan Hati
Obat Badan Terasa Gatal Gatal Atau Infeksi Kulit
Obat Lipoma Di Punggung Leher Telinga
Obat Herbal Untuk Eksim,Jerawat Dan Luka
Obat Herbal Dada Berdebar Debar