I couldn't think of a post today. What do I do when I have blog writer's block?
Give some stuff away, that's what.
I have two things to celebrate (oops, I almost spelled that "celebart" which sounds like something I don't want to eat, smell or purchase anytime soon):
Reaching 1000 Followers and selling my book. Time to share the happiness!
What's up for grabs?
1. $20 Gift Card to a bookstore of your choice.
2. $15 Gift Card to a bookstore of your choice.
3. Lauren DeStefano's Wither
4. Jennifer Donnelly's Revolution
5. Jackson Pearce's Sisters Red
6. Franny Billingsly's Chime
7. Jandy Nelson's The Sky is Everywhere
8. Query critique or first five pages critique--as gentle or ruthless as you'd like.
The contest rules:
1. Leave a comment on my blog with your email addy
2. Let me know if there's something in particular you want to win, or not win
3. Extra points for blogging>FB/Google+ >sidebar>tweeting. Let me know what you're doing, and I'll throw lots of extra points in. I'll even do the math for you.
Contest ends on Tuesday November 8th at 6PM. Winners will be announced Wednesday November 9th.
Spread the word like it's the most contagious rash you never want to get.
Because I want to give some stuff away!
Okay--also, don't forget to check out Laura Diamond's Sisterhood post on "Are you NaNoing? Why or why not?" Next week, I'm up!
9 hours ago