Friday, June 25, 2010

Guest Blog on Breaking the Rules of Writing

Hi all! I'm guest blogging at Christine Fonseca's blog today on the topic of breaking rules in your writing.

Christina has been a great writing friend since I started writing fiction. Not only does she write YA, but her nonfiction book Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students: Helping Kids Cope with Explosive Outbursts is being published by Prufrock Press and set to come out this fall.

So have you broken any writing rules? Then come on over to my guest blog post!

13 comments:

Christine Fonseca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jemi Fraser said...

Now that I've read Christine's comment I know why I couldn't find it :)

B.E. Sanderson said...

Great guest post, Lydia. I left a comment over there. =o)

Lydia Kang said...

My post is really over there! I accidentally posted last sunday due to a blogger glitch.
It's there now.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Guess I'll be heading over there then. But Lydia, I wanted to tell you that I gave you an award over at my blog. :)

Carol Kilgore said...

The quiz was great!

Abby said...

Loved the guest post! Left a comment over there.

Christine Fonseca said...

Thanks for guest blogging - and for the nice book plug. Hopefully I'll get to announce more fun stuff SOON.

Mary Anne Gruen said...

Congratulations on the guest post!

Lydia Kang said...

Christine! You need to dish, girl! You've been doing happy dances and not telling why!

Eeleen Lee said...

I broke more aphorisms than rules

Julie Musil said...

I'll go check it out! There's a shout out to you on my blog today.

Theresa Milstein said...

I'll check it out!

 
ALL CONTENT © 2012 THE WORD IS MY OYSTER / BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS