Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awards!

Got some great awards recently and I love to give back, so heeeeere we go...

Suzette and Bethany gave me the BFF blogger award! So super sweet. Their blog never fails to be a fun read.

I happily bestow it upon:
Justine Dell
Christine Fonseca
Talli Roland
Emily Ann Benedict
Arlee Bird

I also received the Creative Liar award from Laura Diamond. She's got great posts on up-and-coming-bloggers and Mental Health Mondays, and is also a fellow Sister of the Traveling Pants blogger!

So here's your award! And let's hear one truth buried within many lies from:
Crimey
Mayowa
Angela Greenlief
Miss V
Abby Stevens

And I also got the Awesomesauce award from Roxy at a Woman's Write. She has such a cool blog that she hardly had the space to fit all the awards she got onto her blog post!

I now have the delightful job of pouring the sauce onto some other awesome bloggers:
Cheree
CipherQueen
Samuel Park
Shelley
Jennifer Daiker

I'm a rich girl this week. I also won a personalized blog design by CipherQueen--so keep your eyes open for some new changes here coming soon!

And a thanks to Kat Harris, because I finally won a real object! A book! I won Kathi Lipp's "The Marriage Project: 21 Days to More Love and Laughter" because let's be honest. What marriage doesn't need a little TLC here and there?

Thanks everyone! Happy Tuesday!

26 comments:

lbdiamond said...

Yay!!! Congrats! :D

Jaydee Morgan said...

Congrats on all your awards and wins!!

Matthew Rush said...

Awards are so fun. Thanks for sharing Lydia.

Congrats to all.

Talli Roland said...

Yay! Thank you so much!

And congrats on all your awards.

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Congrats on your awards and book. :D

MissV said...

I'm SO TOTALLY supposed to be working. Data entry day, can you tell I'm procrastinating?

I just SQUEALED out loud at the award. Woo Hoo! Thank you! I will have to come up with some clever truth/lie combinations to fool you all. (insert evil laughter).

Congrats on the book & blog design. Oh so jealous!

Sandy Shin said...

Congratulations on the awards and the wins! I always squeal out loud when I win something from a contest. :D

Jana Hutcheson said...

Congrats! And I've given you another on my blog today! Thanks for all your encouragement!

T.D. Newton said...

Hey Lydia, your comment didn't post for some reason, but I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congrats on all your pretty new blog bling! You deserve them!! :-)

Jayne said...

Congratulations on your awards! Well deserved. :)

Cheree said...

Yay, thanks. And congrats on all the awards, you deserve them.

E. Arroyo said...

Woohoo!! Congrats!

Jemi Fraser said...

Wow! Congrats on all the awards :) Awesome!

Christine Fonseca said...

Aren't awards FUN! Thank you so much Lydia.

Deb Salisbury said...

Hey! Love the new look!!!

Congrats on all the awards. You deserve them!

Mary McDonald said...

Congrats on all the awards! Awesome! :-)

Emily Ann Benedict said...

Congrats on the awards! :D

And thanks so much for sending it over to me. That is such a cute award. :D

I'm noticing new stuff on your blog already. It's very pretty. :)

Mayowa said...

Congratulations on all the awards Lydia! You deserve em.

Thank you for the award...it is my first :)

arlee bird said...

You are too kind Lydia. Thank you for thinking of me with this award. I will be putting it up on my post of Saturday May 1st.

Lee
May 3rd A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post

SAMUEL PARK said...

Yay! Thanks for the award! Made my day.

Ee Leen Lee said...

congratulaions! love the new look

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting to be given all these fabulous awards and get a new blog design... your own! That's super sweet!

Thanks for my award Lydia it is so sweet of you!

Gail said...

Wow! I am so glad to find your blog- a real award winner!
I hope to be worthy of blog awards someday!
I'm now a follower of yours :-)

Crimey said...

Lydia, gosh, thanks for the award. Your blog rocks! :)

I'm going to post a picture of the award on my blog for all to see.

Shannon said...

Hey Lydia, Arlee over at tossing it out gave me the Bff award and said to come over and thank you for that, so here I am thanking you and now I am a following you too!