Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blogging Bipolar Disorder

In a flurry of embarrassment, I erased my post to Facebook and the Querytracker forum about my new blog. Why? Because of this:

Online Platform Do's and Dont's

What's the purpose of a blog? I have to admit I get nervous at the very term "social networking." And for a newbie writer (if you don't include my fourth-grade foray into writing) supposedly it's good to get yourself out there. So I put myself out there, and quickly reeled myself in. Fast. It was a twelve hour turn around from visions of Super-Fabulous-Blogger back to reality.

Having a great blog with a billion hits a day takes upkeep and maintenance. Like feeding a little monster, I've heard it called.

So after a small freak-out, I decided to change my blogging goals. Like, have NO blog. And then I thought, I should write about this on my blog. Ugh, what's the matter with me? So in the end, here I am. And my blog will be a place where I can write about writing, and help any others along who come to this neck of the woods.

6 comments:

Elana Johnson said...

So, uh, are you blogging or not?? I hope so! :)

Lydia Kang said...

Mmm. I think so!

Jana Hutcheson said...

You're off to a great start!

lbdiamond said...

Listen, your approach is working. And don't feel bad about "cold feet." People will dig the honesty vibe--look I'm posting something because of it, see?

So, my advice: Let it happen. Cuz it will.

Sending happy blogging vibes your way! :)

Lydia Kang said...

Laura, you're support is awesome!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Benjolan Di Leher
Pengobtan Diabetes Herbal
Terapi Penghilang Saraf Terjepit
Cara Mengobati Penyakit
Obat Alami Untuk Ibu Hamil Yang Aman
Obat Diabetes Melitus
Obat Tradisional Tumor Parotis
Obat Kanker Rahim Herbal
Obat Wasir Cair
Obat Tumor Bibir Atau Mulut Yang Alami
Obat Kolesterol Paling Ampuh